Chris L. Sprengle
120 W. 45th St., 38th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Phone: (646) 766-0082
Fax: (646) 219-1977
Chris L. Sprengle is an associate in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, particularly with regard to disputes arising from complex financial transactions.
- Multiple clients in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.
- Several European municipalities pursuing fraud claims against a leading global bank for its role in a failed investment scheme.
- The audit committee of a leading, multinational insurer conducting an internal investigation concerning collateralized debt obligations, in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
- A satellite radio company in its merger with another, facing heavy scrutiny from the Department of Justice.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, cum laude
- B.A., State University of New York at Purchase
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida