Chris L. Sprengle
Chris L. Sprengle is an associate in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, particularly with regard to disputes arising from complex financial transactions.
- Multiple clients in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.
- Several European municipalities pursuing fraud claims against a leading global bank for its role in a failed investment scheme.
- The audit committee of a leading, multinational insurer conducting an internal investigation concerning collateralized debt obligations, in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
- A satellite radio company in its merger with another, facing heavy scrutiny from the Department of Justice.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, cum laude
- B.A., State University of New York at Purchase
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida