Joel Androphy on the FCPA Compliance Report: Fighting Government Procurement Fraud
With the ongoing Trump Administration’s bailouts and stimulus packages, there will be great temptations for fraud. There have already been several high-profile cases of companies returning bailout monies to which they were not entitled. In this podcast we consider the role of the FCA in helping the US government fight fraud, waste and abuse.
Joel Androphy was a guest on the FCPA Compliance Report podcast and spoke about these issues. Some of the highlights include:
- Androphy believes the coronavirus bailout will cause great amount of fraud.
- What is the role of the FCA in fighting government fraud, waste and abuse?
- Why does Androphy believe that citizens who bring FCA cases are doing civic duty?
- What are the different types of fraud perpetrated in government contracting?
- Why is Androphy on a mission to have the federal bailout dollars benefit the American worker and not the American fraudster.