Kurt A. Emhoff
120 W. 45th St., 38th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Phone: (646) 766-0084
Fax: (646) 219-1977
Kurt A. Emhoff is an associate in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, particularly with regard to disputes arising from complex financial transactions. He additionally focuses on sports and entertainment law, particularly on the sport of boxing.
- Multiple clients in residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.
- Several world champion boxers and top promoters in both litigation and transactional matters in relation to major world championship boxing events.
- The audit committee of a leading, multinational insurer conducting an internal investigation concerning collateralized debt obligations, in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
- A satellite radio company in its merger with another, facing heavy scrutiny from the Department of Justice.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1996
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1990
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York