Christopher P. Wershoven
Staff Attorneycwershoven@bafirm.com vCard
120 W. 45th St., 38th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Phone: (646) 766-0083
Fax: (646) 219-1977
Christopher P. Wershoven is a staff attorney in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, particularly with regard to the e-discovery process.
- A food marketing and distribution company merger with another, facing scrutiny from the Department of Justice.
- Association of photographers and illustrators in copyright litigation, involving an internet company’s global library book scanning project.
- A multinational banking and financial services company in litigation brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Justice and shareholders.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- B.A., Haverford College
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office